In technical terms, strike off means dismissing the name of the company from the Register of companies maintained by the Registrar of companies. It seems to be like a shutting down of company and the business will not be able to perform any activity and cannot perform any operation consequently.
strike off Company services include–
- Strike off of companies under 2013. If a company has declined to inaugurate its business within 1 year of corporation.
- The company is not importing any business for prior 2 financial years and as needed and not needed the dormant of company under Section 455 of the Act.
Strike off by ROC under Section 248 of the companies Act 2013
- The Registrar having acceptable cause as mentioned above may send notice in Form STK-1 of companies (removal of Names of Companies from the Register of Companies ) rules ,2016 to the Company and directors of the company.
- Informing his intention to remove company name from the history and demands to send its representations along with promoting documents within 30 days from the date of notice. This phenomenon is known as Compulsory removal of name from registrar of Companies.
Strike off by company by its own under Section 248(2) of the companies Act 2013
- The business can file an application in E form STK-2 with Registrar of Companies suo- motto after quenching all its accountability , by special settlement or with approvl of 75 % of he members in terms of the recompense share capital to the Registrar for removing the name of the company on all or above mentioned area.
Strike off by company under SECTION 248(2) of the companies Act 2013.
Holding of Board meeting-
The company will hold Board meeting for passing a board decision for the reason of the strike off company and give power as a director of the company to apply to Registrar of Companies.
- Eliminitation of all the liabilities: After passing Board settlement if there is any obligation then the company will blow out all the liabilities before the next step.
- Holding of General Meeting: The specific general meeting would be organized by shareholders by passing a declaration for striking off the name of the company with the confirmation of 75% of members as per accord with share capital of the company and then will file E-form MGT by passing Special Resolution Company in a period of 30 days.
- Concern Authorities Approval: In any case, monitors the company, then the confirmation of such company shall be mandatory.
Application to ROC by company: Appliance in Form STK-2 made filing with other documents
- Awaiting litigations regarding a statement associating with the company.
- Each director signature of Special Resolution duly of CTC
- The duplicate of application would be placed by company on the website until the dismissing of the application.
To avoid strike off the company , you must check this page for book-keeping services in Singapore, to save your time and run your business in proper manner。